Our Service is Built on Pride
Since 1980, Loerke & Cresci, a family owned business, has built and remodeled custom residential homes for satisfied owners throughout the Mid - Peninsula area. We are proud to give such great service. Testimonials of homeowners can be viewed here (link).
When planning your new custom home, remodel, or addition, we believe the key to our success is attributed to our sensitivity for the homeowner's concerns with this often complicated and perplexing process.
With consideration of the homeowner's tastes and budget, Loerke & Cresci coordinates the efforts of a select group of highly qualified designers, architects, and subcontractors to create your dream from concept to completion.
Experienced craftsmen: We operate with a crew of highly experienced craftsmen along with a select network of sub-contractors to coordinate, schedule and monitor the production of each phase of the project with open communication.
Weekly site meetings review the completed and scheduled work, which ensures a complete understanding of your project. Unforeseeable challenges and modifications are addressed and resolved in a timely manner. However, we will never sacrifice quality at the expense of time.
We provide all necessary services, performed by the most highly skilled workers,
in order to build the home of your dreams.
- Project Consultant
- Project Management & Administration
- Assemble and Collaborate with Architects, Engineers, and Designers
- Facilitate Building and Planning Department approvals.
- Expedite Project Schedules
- Budget Analysis
- New Custom Homes
- Remodels / Renovations
- Home Preservation
- Site Improvements
- Construction Follow-up
- Scheduled Maintenance Service
- Warranty Administration
- Site Preparation / Grading & Hauling
- Underground Utilities
- Foundation / Basement / Retaining
- Landscape / Hardscape
- Framing Systems
- Interior & Exterior Finish Trim
- Artistic Custom Millwork & Finishes
- Architectural Woodwork - Cabinetry
- Panel Systems - Wainscot - Built-up Coffer Beam Ceilings
- Stair Systems & Railings
- Thermal & Moisture Protection
- Flashing and Sheet Metal
- Doors / Windows & Skylights
- Special Glazing
- Exterior Lath & Plaster
- Custom Tile
- Hardwood Flooring
- Painting / Plastering & Special Faux Finishes
- Sound / Vibration / & Seismic Control
- Conveying Systems - Elevators
- Mechanical / Plumbing & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Electrical / Communications / Sound / Video & Computer Wiring
We have had the good fortune and pleasure to work with Loerke & Cresci on three separate remodeling projects on our Atherton home. Each time, our expectations were exceeded in all respects. We could not have been more pleased with the outcome, high degree of professionalism and attention to detail displayed by the entire team.